Hogarth Worldwide is the world’s leading creative content production company. Born to make the best work brilliantly, we combine craft, insight and technology to bring creative work to life for many of the world’s most famous brands.
Founded 13 years ago, Hogarth has grown from a start-up to over 4,500 people, across 30 key cities and is now part of WPP. Obsessively striving for better is in our DNA, it is the reason for our existence and continues to drive us forward in all that we do, making Hogarth an exciting place to work and a great place to achieve your career ambitions.
What does a Digital Content producer do at Hogarth?
In this role you will support the digital production team in the accurate generation of online content used for configurators and marketing campaigns. Utilising custom applications and content management systems, to produce, validate and package content, before uploading to client systems.
- Responsible for producing and maintaining image and data content used to populate online car configurators.
- Maintaining online car configurator content for markets Globally.
- Using content management systems to map vehicle data to produce image content.
- Import and manipulate data within content management systems to produce specification and pricing content.
- Provide accurate briefs to CGI team to manage imagery updates and amends.
- Utilizing information from PI department to accurately check image content for product correctness.
- Manipulating existing imagery for reuse within online car configurators.
- Create and maintain HTML, CSS and image assets.
- Adhere to best practices when writing code.
- Optimise image and video assets for web, mobile or other applications.
- Localising mobile application content for Global markets.
- Convert and edit video content into different formats ready to upload into a content management system.
- Liaising with external third-parties to ensure content is loaded correctly and to help manage market feedback.
- Work within given service level metrics when providing new content or market updates.
- Provide work-effort estimates for upcoming projects working alongside project managers.
- Robustly test applications before they progress on to the quality assurance department.
Reporting lines and key stakeholders:
This role reports to the Digital Production Team.
You will work closely with various teams across the business.
- Solid understanding of Digital Production and Content Creation processes
- Experience working with Development and Engineering teams and have a basic understanding of HTML, CSS, JSON and XML
- Wide experience using Adobe CC, CMS & MS office applications
- Experience in working on multiple complex projects in both Waterfall and Agile methodologies
- Experience working within a large team environment, collaborating with Project Managers, Team Leaders and Department Heads